Saturday, September 26, 2015

Everyday Makeup Routine: bronze eyes for school/work

Hello everyone!

So, about two weeks ago I posted a dusky pink and purple eyeshadow tutorial. In my humble opinion, it was a gorgeous vibrant pop of color look. Today, however, I am going to take it down a notch and show you guys my everyday makeup routine for the eyes. It's a beautiful bronze look that pairs well with many skin tones. Anyway, let's get started!

1) I didn't tape my eyes this time because I wanted to go for a smudged out look. So, firsty primed my lids with the ELF shadow lock primer.
Step 1
2) Next, I used the L.A. Girl blush in Toast all over my lids with a blending brush from ELF. (I didn't buy this blush intending to use it on my cheeks. It simply looked like a great transitional/all over the lid eyeshadow! Talk about versatility, eh?)
Step 2
3) I used the gold crease color in the Beautiful Browns eyeshadow quad from ELF toward the inner corner of the eye and the line color from the same palette toward the outer corner. I sprayed my brushes with the ELF makeup mist & set spray to get the colors to pop a little.
Step 3 (sorry for the change in light!)
4) Next, I used the ELF smudge pot in Brownie Points with a fluffy ELF brush and defined the outer 1/3 of my eye to give some depth and dimension. Since this is a smudge pot as opposed to a powder color, blending is key, guys!

Step 4 - A closer look at all the shadows
5) I used the NYC liquid liner in black and drew a thin line along my top lashes and finished this look off with my Wet n Wild volume mascara on my top and bottom lashes.

That is the finished look, guys! I think it's a very simple look you can pair with any lipstick/outfit/accessories! I hope you guys enjoyed this post! See you soon!

Cheers,
Kavi

No comments:

Post a Comment