Saturday, September 12, 2015

Who Are We?

Hey there!

We are Thavisha and Kavindra (but call us Thavi and Kavi)! We are cousins currently living across the globe from each other in pursuit of our undergraduate studies! We can literally finish each others thoughts and we constantly amaze ourselves by how alike we think (even 20 years later)! We share a passion for fitness, health, food, and a little bit of fashion and beauty. Here's a little bit more about us:


Thavi:


I'm studying Food and Nutrition at university down under. I'm nearly done with my second year. On my way to becoming a Nutritionist. I'm also working at a fine dining Italian restaurant as a waitress. Food is my passion which is evident from what I have chosen to study. Some could call me a 'Foodie'.When I find time (which is hard to do with juggling university work and a job) I browse through a lot of food bloggers and food channels on YouTube. I love watching how just a few ingredients can be used to make something spectacular. I love to bake so I browse through a lot of recipes and try them out. I love being creative with recipes. When I feel inspired I tweak the recipe to make it just a bit more healthier. Doesn't it feel great when you try something new and its successful? I think so!

Like Kavi has said below fitness is very important to me. You can find me at the gym 3-4 times a week. Trying out new exercises and challenging myself to push harder is exhilarating even though getting out of bed the next day is nearly impossible!


Thanks for stopping by and we hope you like what we have to say!


Kavi:

 Sorry for the picture quality, guys! I'll find a better one!

I'm a junior studying Marketing and Communications at college in the States. Apart from drowning myself in the workload, I spend a lot of my time going through food/recipe websites and beauty vloggers on YouTube and constantly wish I could be as talented! Even though I can't cook to save my life, I enjoy experiencing a culture through the food it has to offer. I love adventure as well, so I'm always down for an afternoon jaunt to the river for some kayaking or the mountains for a good ol' hike.


I've gotten into the fitness scene a tad bit and I've been loving it but that's more Thavi's style! I've also been interested in the beauty aspect a little bit, and slowly building up my makeup collection in hopes I can (maybe) pull off a decent smokey eye! Anyway, I hope you enjoy what I have to post, along with my fellow partner in crime, Thavi!








A toast to an exciting adventure!


Cheers,

Thavi & Kavi

No comments:

Post a Comment