Saturday, October 17, 2015

Love and Beauty (Forever 21) Matte Eyeshadow Palette Tutorial!

Hello!

So, a couple of days ago my housemates and I went out for dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday (along with her family) and I wore a beautiful Forever21 purple and black dress paired with this eyeshadow look. I love this look so much because it's not flashy but complements well with a dress of any of the colors used for this look!

So, first, I just want to mention that I used one eyeshadow palette for this! It is the Love and Beauty Matte Eyeshadow Palette by Forever 21! Let's digest this for a minute first shall we? I was quite reluctant to purchase this because I didn't see that many reviews online nor did I know how well the color pay off would be. It was only $8.90 so I decided, why the heck not and went ahead with it. This was the first look I did with this palette, and let me say, guys, it was not disappointing! The colors are very pigmented, especially the darker colors. I am yet to use all the colors, but I will keep you guys posted. You can use any matte eyeshadows that are comparable to the one's I will be showing you to get this look as well! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it!

1) As usual, prime your eyelids. I used the ELF shadowlock primer

2) I used a light tan color all over my lid just to lock in the primer and even out the skin tone on my eyelids (1*)



3) I used a leather brown color share as my transitional color all over the crease of my lid with an ELF eyeshadow brush (2*)

4) I added this red-violet color all over the lid except the inner corner with another ELF eyeshadow brush (3*).



5) I used the dark brown in the palette on the outer corner to smoke it out and then added a touch of the black to emphasize it even more with an Eco tools full eyeshadow brush. I also added a touch of an off-white color to the inner corner (4, 5 & 6*).



6) I used my N.Y. Colors black liquid eyeliner and drew a thin line across my upper lashes

7) I added a coat of Wet n Wild volumanizing mascara to finish off this look!




*Colors used:


That is it, guys! I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you very soon!

Cheers,
Kavi



No comments:

Post a Comment